Restored 1970 Let it Be Streaming on Disney+
whosbest54
2024-05-10 14:23:37 UTC
Restored Let it Be streaming on Disney+

<https://variety.com/2024/film/columns/let-it-be-restored-and-re-released-the-beatles-1235988430/>

whosbest54

https://dubitative-rims.000webhostapp.com/rao.htm

https://dubitative-rims.000webhostapp.com/rmb.html
Blueshirt
2024-05-13 20:10:51 UTC
Post by whosbest54
Restored Let it Be streaming on Disney+
<https://variety.com/2024/film/columns/let-it-be-restored-and-re-released-the-beatles-1235988430/>
Also on Disney+... Doctor Who "The Devils's Chord" episode
released on Saturday featured the Beatles in 1963 at EMI studios
on Abbey Road. (Played by four actors that didn't look anything
like them!)
pamina58
2024-05-14 15:48:32 UTC
The "Devil's Chord" is the tritone, f-b, for example. It was called that by the Catholic Church, who outlawed its use in any of their music. The tritone is the grounding chord of heavy rock-and-roll, though the generally-used rock progression was I, IV, V. The V7 chords contain tritones. They are very powerful chords.

The Beatles seemed to leap out of the womb, so to speak, having understanding of the power of chords, and of voicing. This is unheard of. Even Mozart did not do that -- he had training and tutoring by his father...

So we might be tempted to wonder if the Beatles are "McMozarts" or the real deal...
pamina58
2024-05-14 15:52:16 UTC
Oh...and I include George. His songs are some of my favorites...When I bought a copy of the "Complete Beatles" (sheet music) and found it did not include Piggies, I was devastated...
super70s
2024-05-14 02:52:10 UTC
Post by whosbest54
Restored Let it Be streaming on Disney+
<https://variety.com/2024/film/columns/let-it-be-restored-and-re-released-the-beatles-1235988430/>
whosbest54
Is this ever coming out officially on DVD/Blu-Ray or is Paul drawing
the line on that?
Geoff
2024-05-14 21:18:43 UTC
Post by whosbest54
Restored Let it Be streaming on Disney+
<https://variety.com/2024/film/columns/let-it-be-restored-and-re-released-the-beatles-1235988430/>
whosbest54
Is this ever coming out officially on DVD/Blu-Ray or is Paul drawing the
line on that?
Why would he do that ? Didn't have a problem with Get Back ...

If considered more controversial I'm sure he is 'bigger' than that, as
is not so petty.

geoff
Blueshirt
2024-05-17 11:18:57 UTC
Post by Geoff
Post by super70s
Is this ever coming out officially on DVD/Blu-Ray or is Paul
drawing the line on that?
Why would he do that ? Didn't have a problem with Get Back ...
If considered more controversial I'm sure he is 'bigger' than
that, as is not so petty.
I sense a 'double-pack' coming on...

"Get Back" & "Let It Be", remastered DVD/Blu-Ray, possibly with
a book... ka-ching... ££/$$...

Where do I go to place my order?

Geoff
2024-05-14 21:22:54 UTC
Post by whosbest54
Restored Let it Be streaming on Disney+
<https://variety.com/2024/film/columns/let-it-be-restored-and-re-released-the-beatles-1235988430/>
whosbest54
Somebody appears to have not noticed how the release of this has
triggered a celestial phenomenon - the coronal mass discharge recently
lighting up our skies. Surely JL will be Raptured and rise up to Uranus
on a full moon.

geoff
Norbert
2024-05-16 13:26:17 UTC
It is tine I watched Let It Be again. I thought it was basically a downer last time (many years ago) other than "Two Of Us."

Oh, and there's that interesting scene where McCartney tells Lennon about how different -- i.e., how deferential -- Lennon was towards the Maharishi. Lennon assumed, initially, that the Maharishi know "the secret."

Well, he knew how to con people and prey on young women.