My Belleaf's...a BRILINT Poem by FaMouS AmOs!!!! YES!
Famous Amos
2024-01-15 19:37:18 UTC
Trumps re enstatmint is a certintee
My butt-ease are a cummin for the BIG par-TEE!

Sowa Deesel give's me a nice buz
I dint know who E Gene Carrol was

Christeen A-Man-Poor aint got no titt's
Glasses of watta destaroy the magnit's

Alien's are watchin us,, in the skie theye sale
Wingmill's are killin al the wurld's wales

The vacks is lefal Im' shoowa of that
I neva go sailin cuz the urth is FLAT

Corvid 18 is rilly a hokes
The capital riata's are wondafull foke's

Jesus is a cummin are ya gunna be save'd??
JFK Joonya is a risin from the GRAVE!!!

Grand DadyPurpel I gotta hooge suply
I stay in moms sella cuz there chemtrale's in the sky!!!

THAT IS THE BEST POME EVA WRITEN EVEN BETTA THEN HENGREE JAMES...EVEN BETA THEN SHAKE SPEEYA!!!!

I AM A GENIOUS!!!!

FaMoUs Annus
Raymond
2024-02-03 15:48:23 UTC
Post by Famous Amos
Trumps re enstatmint is a certintee
My butt-ease are a cummin for the BIG par-TEE!
Sowa Deesel give's me a nice buz
I dint know who E Gene Carrol was
Christeen A-Man-Poor aint got no titt's
Glasses of watta destaroy the magnit's
Alien's are watchin us,, in the skie theye sale
Wingmill's are killin al the wurld's wales
The vacks is lefal Im' shoowa of that
I neva go sailin cuz the urth is FLAT
Corvid 18 is rilly a hokes
The capital riata's are wondafull foke's
Jesus is a cummin are ya gunna be save'd??
JFK Joonya is a risin from the GRAVE!!!
Grand DadyPurpel I gotta hooge suply
I stay in moms sella cuz there chemtrale's in the sky!!!
THAT IS THE BEST POME EVA WRITEN EVEN BETTA THEN HENGREE JAMES...EVEN BETA THEN SHAKE SPEEYA!!!!
I AM A GENIOUS!!!!
FaMoUs Annus
First of all, you have no idea what poetry is.

Second, if you really believe any of that crap you belong in the nut house.

Lay off the dope, you freak.