'Sober as a Judge...a brand new poet by Famous Amos???
Famous Amos
2022-03-18 16:35:11 UTC
I ador the oath keepers and give Proud Boy's a Nudge
Biden lovers are bonker's, I'm sober as a Judge
Eager to greet John=John to Dealy Plaza I trudge
Mainstream news's for morons, I'm sober as a judge
Dont care much for female's I prefer packin fudge
In the sky I see chemtrails, I'm sober as a judge
All the dope an l.s.d. has turned my mind to sludge
MDA and PCP I'm sober as a jude
Election results are fudged, an thats the final straw
Im as sober as a Jude, JUDGE KAVANAUGH!!!!

fAmOuS aMoS
Raymond
2024-02-04 16:04:02 UTC
Post by Famous Amos
I ador the oath keepers and give Proud Boy's a Nudge
Biden lovers are bonker's, I'm sober as a Judge
Eager to greet John=John to Dealy Plaza I trudge
Mainstream news's for morons, I'm sober as a judge
Dont care much for female's I prefer packin fudge
In the sky I see chemtrails, I'm sober as a judge
All the dope an l.s.d. has turned my mind to sludge
MDA and PCP I'm sober as a jude
Election results are fudged, an thats the final straw
Im as sober as a Jude, JUDGE KAVANAUGH!!!!
fAmOuS aMoS
If this is a joke, it's kind of funny.

If you really believe this shit, you belong in a mental institution.