New book on the assassination of John Lennon
Pamela Brown
2023-12-19 13:18:01 UTC
This author and I are sparring on another board (Ed Forum) about his ideas...
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12172861/John-Lennon-murder-second-shooter-New-evidence-reveals-bullets-two-guns-pulled-body.html
Let me know if you have any questions...

Pamela
Norbert K
2023-12-20 11:24:15 UTC
Post by Pamela Brown
This author and I are sparring on another board (Ed Forum) about his ideas...
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12172861/John-Lennon-murder-second-shooter-New-evidence-reveals-bullets-two-guns-pulled-body.html
Let me know if you have any questions...
Pamela
Good luck with your sparring, Pamela! This guy sounds like a nut.

John Lennon was not JFK.
Pamela Brown
2023-12-20 13:14:57 UTC
Post by Pamela Brown
This author and I are sparring on another board (Ed Forum) about his ideas...
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12172861/John-Lennon-murder-second-shooter-New-evidence-reveals-bullets-two-guns-pulled-body.html
Let me know if you have any questions...
Pamela
Good luck with your sparring, Pamela! This guy sounds like a nut.
John Lennon was not JFK.
You're right. He's something of a bully...
But I am starting to research what really happened when John was killed, and it is fascinating. I will receive his book in a few days and start posting about it. He has dug up.a lot of documents that may help.
Pamela Brown
A couple of odd things I've found, just checking around, are that Yoko may have been as much as 40 feet ahead of John when they exited the limo, and that Chapman may have nodded to Yoko before firing the shots...
W.Dockery @news.novabbs.com (W.Dockery)
2023-12-21 08:01:58 UTC
Post by Pamela Brown
Post by Pamela Brown
This author and I are sparring on another board (Ed Forum) about his ideas...
What's the link to the "Ed Forum"?

Post by Pamela Brown
Post by Pamela Brown
Let me know if you have any questions...
Pamela
Good luck with your sparring, Pamela! This guy sounds like a nut.
John Lennon was not JFK.
You're right. He's something of a bully...
But I am starting to research what really happened when John was killed, and it is fascinating. I will receive his book in a few days and start posting about it. He has dug up.a lot of documents that may help.
A couple of odd things I've found, just checking around, are that Yoko may have been as much as 40 feet ahead of John when they exited the limo, and that Chapman may have nodded to Yoko before firing the shots...
Hello again Pamela, those are creepy bits of trivia, if true.

Checking in here on the Beatles newsgroup, and it's actually readable here on Nova BBS:

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/thread.php?group=rec.music.beatles
Pamela Brown
2023-12-29 19:20:40 UTC
Post by Pamela Brown
This author and I are sparring on another board (Ed Forum) about his ideas...
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12172861/John-Lennon-murder-second-shooter-New-evidence-reveals-bullets-two-guns-pulled-body.html
Let me know if you have any questions...
Pamela
Well, the sparring began but quickly ended, as Whelan has backed away. Another researcher in the thread asked about a possible motive for the assassination of John Lennon, and I posted this thread:
https://inbroaddaylight.wordpress.com/2022/01/01/was-the-untimely-death-of-john-lennon-another-murder-most-foul/

However, Whelan objected and now so far is refusing to answer my questions. I moved my post to a different thread (so as not to be guilty of hijacking his thread), and apologized, so we will see.

The questions I have had for Whelan so far are why he did not mention the exact location of John's cremation (he wailed on for a number of pages about how wrong the cremation was) and why there was no mention of the Campbell Funeral Home in NYC, where John's body was taken after it left Roosevelt Hospital.

There is an (unreadable) note from Ferncliff as an exhibit on p 170 of Mind Games, but that is all I have seen so far...
Pamela Brown
As I spend time with this book I have the eery feeling that it may have some connection to Yoko...
Blueshirt
2024-01-24 14:27:08 UTC
Isn't everything always connected to Yoko?! :-)
geoff
2024-01-24 23:55:14 UTC
Post by Blueshirt
Post by Pamela Brown
As I spend time with this book I have the eery feeling that it may
have some connection to Yoko...
Isn't everything always connected to Yoko?! :-)
And the Moon, the Planets, the Universe, and what PB was up to at that
particular time.

geoff
Pamela Brown
2024-01-26 18:21:14 UTC
Post by geoff
Post by Blueshirt
Post by Pamela Brown
As I spend time with this book I have the eery feeling that it may
have some connection to Yoko...
Isn't everything always connected to Yoko?! :-)
And the Moon, the Planets, the Universe, and what PB was up to at that
particular time.
geoff
This isn't about me. It is about John...

Pamela Brown
2024-01-25 13:18:02 UTC
Post by Pamela Brown
Post by Pamela Brown
Post by Pamela Brown
[...]
Let me clarify. This book looked like independent research at first glance. Most of the new info comes from a retired detective of the NYPD. David says in MC that Yoko has given a great deal of money to the NYPD.
So how did David gain entry to the NYPD?
I could be wrong...