The Cover-up
pamina58
2024-08-26 18:10:47 UTC
I see anyone who lightly bandies about "John's drug use" as pushing the
ongoing cover-up of what his life was really like and what happened to
him.

I think the facts are far more dire.

I think John was caused to ingest toxic substances of some sort at times
without his knowledge or permission, perhaps starting even before Yoko
and May. I think the excessive drug use was a consequence of this...and
the rages and weird behavior was in part a consequence of this...

Hopefully, the truth is coming out now, so everyone can see and decide
for themselves what to think...
Norbert
2024-08-26 19:30:35 UTC
What were the alleged substances and how were they being administered?

And by whom?
Geoff
2024-08-27 00:14:32 UTC
Post by pamina58
I see anyone who lightly bandies about "John's drug use" as pushing the
ongoing cover-up of what his life was really like and what happened to
him.
I think the facts are far more dire.
I think John was caused to ingest toxic substances of some sort at times
without his knowledge or permission, perhaps starting even before Yoko
and May.  I think the excessive drug use was a consequence of this...and
the rages and weird behavior was in part a consequence of this...
Hopefully, the truth is coming out now, so everyone can see and decide
for themselves what to think...
As opposed to wilful and totally in line with his known personality traits.

Why do you feel such a necessity to be an apologist for John's
shortcomings by blaming them on others, and even more whackily as some
sort of conspiracy ?

geoff
pamina58
2024-08-27 18:50:17 UTC
Unfortunately, those who blame the victim, in this case, John, may not
have all the information they need...

pamina58
2024-08-27 17:16:24 UTC
I think John was a target of a mind control experiment because of his
original destiny, which would have been far greater even than anything
he was able to accomplish...
pamina58
2024-08-27 18:45:16 UTC
John's original identity was to be heir to the Mozart g'zillions...