Blackbird clicking rythm--- Paul's shoe, or what???
Phill Gordon
2024-01-12 02:28:37 UTC
Despite the fqct that Anthology shows Paul tapping his foot (I do that for
every song I play on the guitar, it's almost a reflex) It is clearly a
metronome making that noise. If you have the remastered version on CD on a
good stereo, it is very clear that it is a metronome for anyone who has ever
heard one.
It's his foot on the final recording. Even the worst metronome in the world would not vary the time that much - almost 10 BPM. It's Paul's human varying time foot. It's not a question.
Chris Schram
2024-01-12 08:50:37 UTC
Post by Phill Gordon
Despite the fqct that Anthology shows Paul tapping his foot (I do that for
every song I play on the guitar, it's almost a reflex) It is clearly a
metronome making that noise. If you have the remastered version on CD on a
good stereo, it is very clear that it is a metronome for anyone who has ever
heard one.
It's his foot on the final recording. Even the worst metronome in the
world would not vary the time that much - almost 10 BPM. It's Paul's
human varying time foot. It's not a question.
There are 8,668 days between April 18, 2000 and January 11, 2024. That's
almost 24 years! It's a long time, and a lot has happened in the world
in that time.

One thing I definitely won't miss on or about February 22, 2024 is
Groupers following up to decades-old posts.
--
ATTN Google Groups users: I filter out your posts and will rarely see them.
***@me.com is an infrequently monitored address. Email may get lost.