Read r.m.b here...no spam...
Pamela Brown
2023-11-26 17:53:33 UTC
https://www.novabbs.com/arts/thread.php?group=rec.music.beatles
Raymond
2023-11-26 21:01:11 UTC
Post by Pamela Brown
https://www.novabbs.com/arts/thread.php?group=rec.music.beatles
Good to see someone hasn't given up. I'll try the link.
Pamela Brown
2023-11-27 12:07:56 UTC
You can also use the 'starred conversations' link on google groups and select the threads you want to follow..it is beneath the list of 'favorite groups' in the left-side menu...
Will Dockery
2023-12-01 13:09:33 UTC
Post by Pamela Brown
https://www.novabbs.com/arts/thread.php?group=rec.music.beatles
Good to see someone hasn't given up. I'll try the link.
You can also use the 'starred conversations' link on google groups and select the threads you want to follow..it is beneath the list of 'favorite groups' in the left-side menu...
I see a very few spambots sneakers in, but most of it Nova BBS has deleted, excellent.

😄
General-Zod @news.novabbs.com (General-Zod)
2023-12-17 14:10:31 UTC
Post by Pamela Brown
https://www.novabbs.com/arts/thread.php?group=rec.music.beatles
Hello there Pamela, I was just stopping by to announce just that:

With Google Groups shutting down the Usenet access, this is a good alternative for now, Nova BBS web based portal for Usenet:

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/thread.php?group=rec.music.beatles

Please enjoy..!
General-Zod
2024-02-23 12:29:26 UTC
Post by Pamela Brown
https://www.novabbs.com/arts/thread.php?group=rec.music.beatles
Guess I'll look into it, with Google's days being numbered.
I hope you made the switch, Raymond..!