Minnegeddon? Update...
pamina58
2024-08-11 18:36:00 UTC
https://theothermozart.wordpress.com/2020/07/15/minnegeddon/
Geoff
2024-08-11 23:32:20 UTC
Post by pamina58
https://theothermozart.wordpress.com/2020/07/15/minnegeddon/
Mingeddon !

geoff
pamina58
2024-08-18 19:14:01 UTC
imo, Minnegeddon is where everyone gets to see things the way John
did...from the inside out...
pamina58
2024-08-19 18:36:07 UTC
There just happens to be catastrophic flooding in the area of
Connecticut where I am from today...
https://www.ctinsider.com/weather/article/ct-flooding-weather-roads-closed-live-updates-19664065.php
Geoff
2024-08-20 09:37:11 UTC
Post by pamina58
There just happens to be catastrophic flooding in the area of
Connecticut where I am from today...
https://www.ctinsider.com/weather/article/ct-flooding-weather-roads-
closed-live-updates-19664065.php
Things happen all over the place, every day.

geoff
pamina58
2024-08-20 12:05:41 UTC
They do. There may just be odd coincidences. A lot of them. Or, the
whole truth about what really happened to John may be coming out for
everyone to see. And, if that happens, the actual architects of his
assassination may be brought to justice.
Nil
2024-08-21 22:59:18 UTC
Post by Geoff
Post by pamina58
There just happens to be catastrophic flooding in the area of
Connecticut where I am from today...
https://www.ctinsider.com/weather/article/ct-flooding-weather-road
s- closed-live-updates-19664065.php
Things happen all over the place, every day.
geoff
They're obviously inside jobs!

;)
Geoff
2024-08-22 22:00:44 UTC
Post by Nil
Post by Geoff
Post by pamina58
There just happens to be catastrophic flooding in the area of
Connecticut where I am from today...
https://www.ctinsider.com/weather/article/ct-flooding-weather-road
s- closed-live-updates-19664065.php
Things happen all over the place, every day.
geoff
They're obviously inside jobs!
;)
I stood up and opened a door yesterday.

Pamina58 did too.

John would have but for the conspiracy to prevent him from doing do.

It's all connected !

geoff
Nil
2024-08-25 20:54:49 UTC
Post by Geoff
Post by Nil
Post by Geoff
Post by pamina58
There just happens to be catastrophic flooding in the area of
Connecticut where I am from today...
https://www.ctinsider.com/weather/article/ct-flooding-weather-road
s- closed-live-updates-19664065.php
Things happen all over the place, every day.
geoff
They're obviously inside jobs!
;)
I stood up and opened a door yesterday.
Pamina58 did too.
John would have but for the conspiracy to prevent him from doing do.
It's all connected !
Do your own research!

pamina58
2024-08-20 12:18:48 UTC
Speaking of odd coincidences, I spent time in Southbury CT in 2010 and
2011. That is a stone's throw from Sandy Hook, where the school
shooting took place in 2012.

Also, subsequent to that, was Hurricane Sandy, which flooded not only
NYC and my appartment near the Village (when I was going to NYU grad
school) but also displaced over 300 University of Fairfield students, in
my hometown of Fairfield, CT, as their beachfront lodgings were
demolished in the storm.

And the only horse I was allowed to ride as a child was an albino arab
with blue eyes and pink skin named...Sandy...

Just odd...