Yoko Ono is so ugly, ____________________________________
sherwood
2004-08-08 04:34:30 UTC
Yoko Ono is so ugly,
__

(fill in blank)
CrackedActorr
2004-08-08 07:03:31 UTC
that John Lennon feel in love with her
Beatlelvisanta
2004-08-08 15:37:55 UTC
From: "sherwood"
(fill in blank)
That she stole your girlfriend.

Oh wait a minute... You've never had a girlfriend.

Funny how your hero Lennon fell in love with and married Yoko Ono.
You? You're a 45 year old burger flipping virgin!
Jason
2004-08-08 20:31:53 UTC
Post by sherwood
Yoko Ono is so ugly,
__
(fill in blank)
John apparently found her quite attractive. He took a lot of acid.
There's a subjective element to this.
sherwood
2004-08-08 21:23:44 UTC
Ahh, the acid, THAT explains things a bit...
Teddy
2004-08-09 05:54:11 UTC
Post by sherwood
Post by Jason
John apparently found her quite attractive. He took a lot of acid.
Ahh, the acid, THAT explains things a bit...
Oh, give it a rest. This is utterly sexist. Say she's wacko if you
want to, but talk about who and what she IS. Have you noticed there
are some absolutely frightening-looking MEN in the world of pop music
with model girlfriends/wives? For ex., Keith Richards and Patti
Hansen, Ric Ocasek and Paulina, Rod Stewart and whoever he's with
right now (always a tall blonde in her 20s while he gets more dyed and
bloated).
MKato
2004-08-09 19:26:04 UTC
Post by Teddy
Post by sherwood
Post by Jason
John apparently found her quite attractive. He took a lot of acid.
Ahh, the acid, THAT explains things a bit...
Oh, give it a rest. This is utterly sexist. Say she's wacko if you
want to, but talk about who and what she IS.
She's freaky looking (get a load of that neck!) and it has nothing to
do with sexism.
The Pepper Man
2004-08-10 01:02:22 UTC
Post by MKato
Post by Teddy
Post by sherwood
Post by Jason
John apparently found her quite attractive. He took a lot of acid.
Ahh, the acid, THAT explains things a bit...
Oh, give it a rest. This is utterly sexist. Say she's wacko if you
want to, but talk about who and what she IS.
She's freaky looking (get a load of that neck!) and it has nothing to
do with sexism.
Sexism??? Oh, c'mon gimme a break, what a stupid analogy. Must have come
from one of those stupid bitch feminist morons.
Mr. Moe
2004-08-10 01:41:04 UTC
Yoko Ono is a woman, a wife, a mother, who's loving husband was brutally
murdered. Leave her alone.
BlackMonk
Stupid? I bet she knows what an analogy is.
sherwood
2004-08-10 05:22:34 UTC
Post by BlackMonk
Post by The Pepper Man
Post by MKato
Post by Teddy
Post by sherwood
Post by Jason
John apparently found her quite attractive. He took a lot
of
Post by BlackMonk
acid.
Post by The Pepper Man
Post by MKato
Post by Teddy
Post by sherwood
Ahh, the acid, THAT explains things a bit...
Oh, give it a rest. This is utterly sexist. Say she's wacko if you
want to, but talk about who and what she IS.
She's freaky looking (get a load of that neck!) and it has nothing to
do with sexism.
Sexism??? Oh, c'mon gimme a break, what a stupid analogy. Must have come
from one of those stupid bitch feminist morons.
Stupid? I bet she knows what an analogy is.
Yeah, she might, maybe when she is done doing her womanly duties (like
spreading for her man) she can look it up in the dictionary.
Ehtue
2004-08-10 05:46:48 UTC
Post by sherwood
Post by BlackMonk
Post by The Pepper Man
Post by MKato
Post by Teddy
Post by sherwood
Post by Jason
John apparently found her quite attractive. He took a lot
of
Post by BlackMonk
acid.
Post by The Pepper Man
Post by MKato
Post by BlackMonk
Post by The Pepper Man
Post by BlackMonk
Post by BlackMonk
Post by The Pepper Man
from one of those stupid bitch feminist morons.
Stupid? I bet she knows what an analogy is.
Yeah, she might, maybe when she is done doing her womanly duties (like
spreading for her man) she can look it up in the dictionary.
Do you spew these views in "real" life?

-Ehtue
Teddy
Hey, I musta hit a nerve among all the macho rocket scientist types who post here.
Mister Charlie
Sherwood is a long-time trollish jerk. Nothing macho there.
sherwood
2004-08-11 03:24:12 UTC
Post by Teddy
Post by Teddy
Post by Ehtue
Post by sherwood
Post by BlackMonk
Post by The Pepper Man
Post by MKato
Post by Teddy
Post by sherwood
Post by Jason
John apparently found her quite attractive. He took
Post by Teddy
lot
Post by Teddy
Post by Ehtue
of
acid.
Post by sherwood
Post by BlackMonk
Post by The Pepper Man
Post by MKato
Post by Teddy
Post by sherwood
Ahh, the acid, THAT explains things a bit...
Oh, give it a rest. This is utterly sexist. Say she's
wacko if
Post by Teddy
Post by Ehtue
you
Post by sherwood
Post by BlackMonk
Post by The Pepper Man
Post by Teddy
Post by Ehtue
Post by sherwood
Post by BlackMonk
Post by The Pepper Man
Post by MKato
do with sexism.
Sexism??? Oh, c'mon gimme a break, what a stupid analogy.
Must
Post by Teddy
have
Post by Teddy
Post by Ehtue
come
Post by sherwood
Post by Teddy
Post by Ehtue
Post by sherwood
spreading for her man) she can look it up in the dictionary.
Do you spew these views in "real" life?
-Ehtue
Hey, I musta hit a nerve among all the macho rocket scientist types
who post here.
Sherwood is a long-time trollish jerk. Nothing macho there.
And nothing macho about being gay, is their Charlie... or should I say
"Charlene"???
Mister Charlie
2004-08-11 04:40:45 UTC
yawn
2nz
2004-08-11 00:58:04 UTC
Subject: Re: Yoko Ono is so ugly,
Paint the ugly on a cloud
Eat the orange brush
Feed the wind
On a purple grapefruit

What A Friend We Have In Cheeses.
Matthew
But does she know what an analgy is?
SW
Yoko can eat crackers in my bed any time.
Martin Hofner
2004-08-11 17:26:57 UTC
Serve yourself

http://www.dcn.davis.ca.us/go/gizmo/2virgins.html
Martin Hofner
2004-08-11 17:27:34 UTC

MacBeatle
2004-08-20 12:06:31 UTC
Post by Martin Hofner
Serve yourself
http://www.dcn.davis.ca.us/go/gizmo/2virgins.html
Hypocrites like you who parade around under the
"banner" of free speech, while advertising a "product"
are the worst kind of self-serving idiots.

Quoting Kozinn doesn't legitimize your argument, either.

Luh-huh-ooooze-uh-huh-her!

Bye now. Take care!

(Asshole)

francie schwartz
Christopher Jepson
2004-08-19 14:18:16 UTC
...she almost makes your mother look good.

Chris Jepson
Russ
2004-08-19 20:08:34 UTC
Post by sherwood
Yoko Ono is so ugly,
She looks like she's part human and part frog.
Mr. Moe
2004-08-20 01:20:05 UTC
Yoko Ono is a woman, a wife who lost a loving husband. Give it a rest.
Fogbank
2004-08-20 14:39:27 UTC
she uses her face a a form of birth control
Fogbank
2004-08-20 14:40:04 UTC
she uses her face as a form of birth control
Scott Murphy
2021-08-19 20:56:42 UTC
How many times are you go to post this shitbird?
Beatledude
2004-08-20 20:40:29 UTC
Post by sherwood
Yoko Ono is so ugly,
__
(fill in blank)
I dunno. She looked worse when she was with John Lennon. She looks a
bit better without all that horrible shaggy messy hair.
Mr. Moe
2004-08-22 01:37:02 UTC
Yoko Ono is a woman, a wife who lost a loving husband. Give it a rest.
Miss Sharon Cobb
2004-08-22 07:56:05 UTC
Post by Mr. Moe
Yoko Ono is a woman, a wife who lost a loving husband. Give it a rest.
Not to mention kept giving love when nothiing but hate has been thrown at her.
Had her first number one record at age 70 and looks better than she did 35
years ago. She is a paradigm of courage, strength and determination.
And...she's beautiful.
Sharon Cobb
LEmilson
2004-08-23 16:07:44 UTC
Post by sherwood
Yoko Ono is so ugly,
__
(fill in blank)
Many find her atrocious. But aside from her neck and the pouches at
either side her neck, she's not that bad for 80 or whatever.
Jason
2004-08-23 23:43:40 UTC
what you think doesnt mater...all that maters us what john thinks...

and he conciders her the most beautfull women in the world...

in the unsaverse..

across the unversew....LOL!!! ;-)
Post by sherwood
Yoko Ono is so ugly,
__
(fill in blank)
r***@gmail.com
2018-03-23 13:53:38 UTC
Post by sherwood
Yoko Ono is so ugly,
__
(fill in blank)
Imagine there's no Yoko
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only Yoko in the sky
Imagine all the people that would be living today
Imagine there's no Yoko
It isn't hard to do
Nothing more to kill or die for
And no Yoko too
Imagine all the people living life in peace, you
You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope some day you'll join us
And the world will be as one
Imagine if Yoko no possessions or John's 400 Million dollars
I wonder if you can
No need…
P-Dub
2018-03-23 14:44:29 UTC
Post by r***@gmail.com
Post by sherwood
Yoko Ono is so ugly,
__
(fill in blank)
Imagine there's no Yoko
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only Yoko in the sky
Imagine all the people that would be living today
Imagine there's no Yoko
It isn't hard to do
Nothing more to kill or die for
And no Yoko too
Imagine all the people living life in peace, you
You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope some day you'll join us
And the world will be as one
Imagine if Yoko no possessions or John's 400 Million dollars
I wonder if you can
No need…
I've never been a fan of Yoko. But I've come to terms with this. Yoko is part of our collective Beatle history. She had a profound impact on the greatest band of all time. She made history.

Hating Yoko gets us nowhere. I do appreciate her philanthropy. She has worked with Paul and the others since John died - and helped us see more of what was in John's heart and mind until the very end. I even caught John's art exhibit, which Yoko put together. It was illuminating.

She has even tried to open people up to the possibility of tightening gun control laws effectively. After all, John was a victim of an idiot wacko that should have never had a gun.

Rest in peace John. And live in peace - Yoko.
jtees4
2018-03-23 22:32:44 UTC
Post by P-Dub
Post by r***@gmail.com
Post by sherwood
Yoko Ono is so ugly,
__
Plues, she is more responsible for the $400 million than John.
Nil
2018-03-24 01:33:53 UTC
Post by P-Dub
I've never been a fan of Yoko. But I've come to terms with this.
Yoko is part of our collective Beatle history. She had a profound
impact on the greatest band of all time. She made history.
Hating Yoko gets us nowhere. I do appreciate her philanthropy. She
has worked with Paul and the others since John died - and helped
us see more of what was in John's heart and mind until the very
end. I even caught John's art exhibit, which Yoko put together. It
was illuminating.
She has even tried to open people up to the possibility of
tightening gun control laws effectively. After all, John was a
victim of an idiot wacko that should have never had a gun.
Rest in peace John. And live in peace - Yoko.
I'm very happy to see you let go of that rabid hated of Yoko. You used
to seem consumed by it to a weird, disturbing degree.
Lord Valve
Yoko sux monkey balls.
Mack A. Damia
2018-03-27 11:09:00 UTC
Post by Lord Valve
Yoko sux monkey balls.
You're just upset because that means less monkey balls for you to suck,
trumptard.
IBen Getiner
2018-04-02 10:51:51 UTC
Post by sherwood
Yoko Ono is so ugly,
__
(fill in blank)
What's yellow and ugly and sleeps alone...?

: )
p***@gmail.com
2020-06-02 21:41:40 UTC
dosnt need a mask on hallowwen
Scott Murphy
2021-08-19 20:57:43 UTC
Post by sherwood
Yoko Ono is so ugly,
__
(fill in blank)
When she was little her mother had to hang a pork chop around her neck just so the dog would play with her
Norbert K
2021-08-23 15:36:42 UTC
Post by Scott Murphy
Post by sherwood
Yoko Ono is so ugly,
__
(fill in blank)
When she was little her mother had to hang a pork chop around her neck just so the dog would play with her
I will give this to Yoko: When she was attracted to a man -- say, David Spinozza around 1973; or Sam Green in '79 -- she could greatly improve her appearance. She'd style her hair, apply makeup, wear good clothes, etc.

In most of her pics with John, she appears cold, frumpy, and uninterested in her appearance.
RJKe...@yahoo.com
2021-08-24 14:44:28 UTC
Post by Scott Murphy
Post by sherwood
Yoko Ono is so ugly,
__
This one made me laugh!
Nil
2021-08-27 01:11:15 UTC
a bunch of racist, misogenistic bullshit.
Why on earth would you bring an ugly 17-year old troll post up again?

Fuck you, troll.
RJKe...@yahoo.com
2021-08-30 18:32:40 UTC
Post by sherwood
Yoko Ono is so ugly,
__
(fill in blank)
Whatever you think of Yoko's looks, she got what she wanted out of life ...I think.
Dennis Rowan
2021-08-31 15:46:17 UTC
Post by ***@yahoo.com
Post by sherwood
Yoko Ono is so ugly,
__
(fill in blank)
Whatever you think of Yoko's looks, she got what she wanted out of life ...I think.
When she visits proctologist, she sits down and goes "aaaahhh"!