Good Golly Miss Molly
R***@yahoo.com
2006-12-03 17:35:29 UTC
Did the Beatles ever perform or record this song? I just heard the
Swinging Blue Jeans version of it for the first time. Incredible
performance! And it sounded very similar to how the Beatles would have
done it!
GTverå
2006-12-03 19:00:06 UTC
Post by R***@yahoo.com
Did the Beatles ever perform or record this song? I just heard the
Swinging Blue Jeans version of it for the first time. Incredible
performance! And it sounded very similar to how the Beatles would have
done it!
They did perform it live in 1960/61, but no recording excists.

GT
R***@yahoo.com
2006-12-03 23:32:50 UTC
terra
2006-12-04 03:26:50 UTC
Post by GTverå
Post by R***@yahoo.com
Did the Beatles ever perform or record this song? I just heard the
Swinging Blue Jeans version of it for the first time. Incredible
performance! And it sounded very similar to how the Beatles would have
done it!
They did perform it live in 1960/61, but no recording excists.
GT
Thanks. Too bad they didn't record it. While listening to the Blue
Jeans all I could think about was how great the Beatles would have
sounded doing that song.
The Blue Jeans were very much the early Mersey Beatle sound! I loved
their Hippy Hippy Shake album, I still do.